Friday, June 26, 2009

Meng Kee Char Siew



My friend and I love to come to Meng Kee in Tengkat Tong Shin for char siew. This place used to be packed by twelve in the afternoon and you usually have to wait for a little while to get a table, even if it is to "tupp toi" (share table). But this time round, even at 1pm, the place was not full. I have to say the standard here has dropped quite a bit. We ordered half lean, half fat for the char siew and it came ALL lean.....ewww......char siew so lean, where got nice???? Even the chicken looked a bit sad.......and this place used to be SOOOOO good......sigh.....wonder what happened to them. I guess I need to find a new place to have my "melt-in-the-mouth" char siew already.......

Meng Kee Char Siew
13, Tengkat Tong Shin
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Non-Halal


**Disclaimer: Everyone has different taste buds so dun blame me if you want to try based on MY opinion and it is not good. I would also love it if someone pays me to write this review but sadly no, am writing this because I am procrastinating work. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment