Saturday, June 6, 2009

Vietnam Kitchen

The Vietnamese hats on one wall


The modern decor of the restaurant

I think the best Vietnamese food that I have ever tasted is in Australia (other than in Vietnam itself). It is a cuisine that I regularly go for during my studies in Perth. But since coming back to KL, Vietnamese is not really at the top of my "to eat list" as I feel that it is not as good here. Still......I will still go for it once in a blue moon.


Vietnamese Prawn Roll

The prawn rolls were nice with sweet sauce but can't taste the prawns though.


Vietnamese beef noodles

Er.......I only tasted the soup so I cannot comment much. It is good but I feel that it is not fragnant enough for a good broth. Still, for Malaysian standards (for Vietnamese food), this is good enough!


Vermicelli with pork balls and spring roll

Usually when people go for Vietnamese, they will just order the beef noodles or the pork chop with broken rice. Not a lot of people will take notice or try the cold vermicelli. This is actually quite delicious with the sweet chilli sauce drizzled over it. With the mint leaves, lettuce, lemongrass and chilli, the taste is rather refreshing!


Filtered Drip Coffee

I absolutely LOVES the Vietnamese drip coffee. The flavour is very strong and with the added condensed milk, the bittersweetness of it puts me on a high........


Vietnam Kitchen
2nd Floor, One Utama New Wing
Petaling Jaya
Non-halal

Tel: 03 - 7724 1336

**Disclaimer: Everyone has different taste buds so dun blame me if you want to try based on MY opinion and it is not good. I would also love it if someone pays me to write this review but sadly no, am writing this because I am procrastinating work. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment