Monday, June 1, 2009

House of Pakeeza

talk about bling.........


Friend took me to this little tucked away Indian Restaurant in Section 14 the other night. Apparently, this restaurant has been there like forever but Right Angle is not really a place that I venture into so have not really noticed this place before.


the 70s decor


Stepping into the restaurant transported me to another era as the decor is so 70s! Service was quite efficient but that could also be due to the fact that there were not a lot of people at the restaurant.


fragnant garlic naan


our spread

We ordered Butter Chicken, spinach with cheese, potato with cauliflower, butter and garlic naan. The potato with cauliflower is a little spicy for me ( I can't take spicy.....yes yes, I am a Malaysian and I still can't take spicy) but by adding the yoghurt (Raita), it was just nice. Spinach with cheese was good and the butter chicken was just oozing with the sweet, buttery taste. I have to say I had better than this but this is quite good too.

Overall...............service is efficient, prices are very reasonable and food is delicious!


House of Pakeeza Restaurant
The Right Angle 14 & 16

Jalan 14/22

46100 PJ

Halal

Tel: 03 - 7956 4564


**Disclaimer: Everyone has different taste buds so dun blame me if you want to try based on MY opinion and it is not good. I would also love it if someone pays me to write this review but sadly no, am writing this because I am procrastinating work. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment