Saturday, June 6, 2009

Restoran Perlama Seafood





Friend took me to this seafood restaurant in Klang.......wah.......talk about godforsaken place. If you ask me how to get there, I probably cannot answer you. I only know that it is at the North Port and it is near the jetty. The place is rather simple but packed with lots of people! It has quite a number of fans all over the restaurant so was rather nice and cool.


Huge pot of seafood porridge

absolutely delicious and fragnant

This place is famous for bak kut teh and seafood but by the time we got there, the bak kut teh was all sold out so I did not the chance to try it. Apparently you can call and order it so they can hold the bkt for you. We thought we could make it early enough without calling to book but apparently not......

Had ordered a small seafood porridge with prawns, fish and squid but turned out to be rather big serving (Only RM20 for such a huge pot). This is not the usual thick cantonese style porridge but more of the hokkien version where the porridge is a little bit thinnner. Heh.....it was really delicious so we walloped the whole pot! =P


Kai Lan Miew (RM8)

Our attempt at the fibre intake, turned out to be quite a good choice as the taste was just right.


Steamed egg with prawns

Steamed Pomfret Teochew Style

The prawns (RM24) and pomfret (RM30) was super fresh and cooked just right! You can really tell how fresh it is by the sweetness of it. I would really love to try the other dishes as well but there were only two of us and there is only so much that we can eat (which I know is a lot from the photos but still......).

Cheap, yummy and fresh........definitely need to come back again. Hopefully the next time we go there, there will be more people joining so we can order and try the other dishes.

Restoran Perlama Seafood
6, Jalan Tangki,

Off Jalan kem,

42000 Port Klang,

Selangor

(Will try to scan the map and upload it soon)

Non-halal

Tel: 012 - 331 9908


**Disclaimer: Everyone has different taste buds so dun blame me if you want to try based on MY opinion and it is not good. I would also love it if someone pays me to write this review but sadly no, am writing this because I am procrastinating work. =P

3 comments:

  1. Wah, you really have been eating out a LOT! And is it always just two of you? I have to say, really a lot of food for the two of you lor. Not just this klang place but the other places too. Hou yeh!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.........it is not ALWAYS just the two of us lah. I still got friends that I go for dinner with wan, you know?? *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Location GPS cordinates: N2.99029 E101.39958

    ReplyDelete