Friday, May 29, 2009

Dragon-I Restaurant

I love the xiao long baos in Dragon-I so decided to have that for dinner tonight when I was at The Curve. I do have to apologise for the cacat cacat photos, am such a terrible photographer.......


braised peanuts for appertiser

Love those braised (is it braised?) peanuts. Have tried a lot of them in different places and I have to say the ones here have just the right amount of saltiness and taste!


delectable Xiao Long Baos

I think the taste of the Xiao Long Baos in Dragon-I are rather consistent, unlike some places. There is always plenty of soup in the baos (which I loved!) and the meat filling is very soft.


Lai Mien with mushroom and mince meat sauce


Steamed Mince Meat with Foo Yong Egg on rice

Ordered the lai mien with mushroom and mince meat sauce and the steamed mince meat with foo yong egg on rice as well to share. The lai mien was rather tasty with a hint of chilli. The texture of the noodles are just nice but I thought it was a tad dry because there was a lot of mince meat with very little sauce. The noodles comes with a bowl of soup (which is refillable by the way) that has a bit of ginseng taste. By adding a couple spoonfuls of soup into the noodles and it will be just right! As for the rice...........tonight was excellent! The mince meat was soft and tender with a hint of water chestnut and together with the rice (the juice from the meat has obviously infiltrate the rice, being on top of it all), absolute heaven!

Dragon-I Restaurant
The Curve Shopping Mall
Lot 136 & 137, 1st Floor
Non- Halal

Tel: 03 - 7728 6888


**Disclaimer: Everyone has different taste buds so dun blame me if you want to try based on MY opinion and it is not good. I would also love it if someone pays me to write this review but sadly no, am writing this because I am procrastinating work. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment