Monday, May 25, 2009

Chef Rasa Sayang Restaurant, Crystal Crown Hotel

Chinese tea at a constant temperature

Went to Chef Rasa Sayang Restaurant in Crystal Crown the other day because my friend felt like it as he used to be a regular there. As for me, I think the last time I was there was when they first opened eon ago!


Appetiser

Anyway, don't think some people will be very happy with this post of mine but what the hell.......I eat what I want and if you are not happy with it, seriously........what can you do? Anyway, I am a Chinese so not very social concious........I had sharks fin soup. =P I cannot remember when was the last time I had it but boy, was it delicious!


Sharksfin with Crab and Crab Roe


Add VideoMint Sauce?

The soup came with this minty sauce and at first I was rather reluntant to try because I was rather happy with my usual vinegar and pepper. Then I thought, I should try at least a little bit to know if I like it. Woah.........have to say the mint really bring out the taste of the soup, it was so refreshing! Yum yum......slurp slurp........


Seafood Hor Fan


Kailan with Abalone Sauce

Have also ordered the seafood hor fan and Kailan with Abalone Sauce (recommended by the Captain) which were very good too! I was really stuffed but I just could not stop eating because the sauce was so tasty! Delectable is the word.........


Sea Coconut with Longans

So full so full but still could not resist ordering dessert. =P Ordered the sea coconut with longans and it was really light and refreshing. I am coming back!


Chef Rasa Sayang Restaurant
2nd Floor, Crystal Crown Hotel
Petaling Jaya

Tel: 03 - 7958 8981

**Disclaimer: Everyone has different taste buds so dun blame me if you went to try based on MY opinion and it is not good. I would also love it if someone pays me to write this review but sadly no, am writing this because I am procrastinating work. =P

3 comments:

  1. it is! When you come back, we go for a treat? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait!! must start writing down my list of stuff to eat. Yahoo!!

    ReplyDelete