Thursday, August 20, 2009

Yuzu Japanese Restaurant @ Gardens



Went to the Gardens for a movie the other day and decided to have dinner here at Yuzu. Think this is at the Isetan side if you are going. Friend and I have been here once and thought the food is quite good so decided to come try some other selection. Have to say the atmosphere is quite nice and from the outside, you cannot tell that it is rather spacious inside.


Unagi Maki (RM26)

Friend thought he unagi in the picture looked quite appealing so ordered a portion of it. It is quite tasty but I thought the unagi is not as soft as some other places that I have been to.


Soba Gozen (RM38)

Soba gozen is a combination of cold buck wheat and green tea noodles with sushi, tempura and grated mountain yam. Quite a spread for RM38 even though it's mostly noodles. Er......I didn't really try so can't tell you if it's good but my friend loved it so should be quite good. =P


Wagyu Saikoro Don (RM45)

I ordered the wagyu saikoro don which basically is diced beef cubes on rice. Heh.....didn't looked really worth it for RM45 as compared to the soba gozen right? But then, it is WAGYU so obviously it will not be cheap. I fell in love with the first bite as the beef just m....e....l.....t....s........ in my mouth.....aiyoh.....orgasm! Love it love it love it! As you can see from the photo, there is not a lot of cubes so I have to eat it really slowly (at one point I even broke the cubes into half!) to make it last much, MUCH longer........yummy yummy......am drooling now just thinking about it........mmmmmmmm...........

Yuzu Japanese Restaurant
Lot T-236, 3rd Floor
The Gardens Shopping Centre
Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03 - 2284 7663 / 7763


**Disclaimer: Everyone has different taste buds so dun blame me if you want to try based on MY opinion and it is not good. I would also love it if someone pays me to write this review but sadly no, am writing this because I am procrastinating work. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment