Monday, August 10, 2009

KTZ Desserts

Mango loh loh

Peanut butter tong sui, Black Glutinous Rice and Wheat Porridge (mak chok)

Sister has wanted to go for loh loh (sago desserts) after her plans fell through so I followed coz I have not had the loh loh for a very long time. In fact, I do not think I have ever been to the SS2 branch. Used to go to Kepong when it was just a shack, now that they have like three to four branches in klang valley. Anyway, all the tong sui was good. The mango loh loh was not too sweet so it was great. Only thing is, I think there is just too much ice on top. For people who are not into mangoes, there are other fruits available as well.

Place was rather crowded in the afternoon and people were just queueing up for tables. Other than desserts, this place serves snacks and noodles as well and it seemed to be quite popular with the patrons too. My nephews ordered the century egg with mince meat porridge and I thought it was rather tasty but portion is really small, sort of like the kind that you ordered for dim sum. Think I shall go back and try the snacks the next time.


KTZ desserts
22 Jalan SS2/63,

Petaling Jaya

non-halal

Tel: 03 - 7877 2499



**Disclaimer: Everyone has different taste buds so dun blame me if you want to try based on MY opinion and it is not good. I would also love it if someone pays me to write this review but sadly no, am writing this because I am procrastinating work. =P


No comments:

Post a Comment