Wednesday, August 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY P!


It is my friend, P's birthday today and she loves chocolate cakes so decided to bake these for her. It was quite funny when I was doing this because my oven is still conked so I STILL have to go over to my sister's house to make these. There was actually a problem with the weighing machine and I didn't realise it until I have put in the cocoa powder TOGETHER with the flour. Aiyoh........damn cia latt.....so I have to wing it andslowly get the weight right, albeit wrong proportion of flour to cocoa powder I think. The texture that came out was not as fluffy as how we would normally make it but still good so thank god! At least I did not have to make more because I was quite tired by then already.

By the way, I did have big plans to make one batch of 25 cupcakes so I can rolled the fondant and cut out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" but a lot of my friends are very healthy people and they only eat one or half or sometimes even none of the cupcakes. I always feel very sad when I see a lot of my cupcakes left so I rather not waste it and give less to them and then the rest to other people who will actually finish it. Hmmm.....actually, I donno if they are healthy or they just don't like my cupcakes. Anyway, like I said, I would rather give to other people who love and finish everything! I'm sure anyone who bakes or cooks could relate to what I am saying right?

2 comments:

  1. how come my batch didn't have the red flowers wan? or is it specially for p only? : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. her birthday mah. Anyway, you can't eat the flowers you know?

    ReplyDelete