Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Restoran Tian Tian Lai @ Pudu

Steamed egg with minced meat

Fried Prawns in Wok

Nam Yu Ribs

Fried Brinjal (eggplant) with minced meat

Spininch in Superior Broth

Steamed herbal chicken

My friends and I love to go to this restaurant in Pudu for dinner. The famous "must order" dish here is the steamed eggs....heh.....actually, every time when we come here, we almost always order the exact dishes. As this place is in prime traffic jam area, we don't really come as often as we would like to. Anyway, it was a friend's birthday and she has decided to treat us here.

I have to say, Sunday is not really a good day to come for dinner at all. Firstly, car park space is ultra limited and with the sunday crowd, it is like winning the lottery when we actually found a parking space! Secondly, there are just too many people for dinner. Even though my friend has reserved two tables, we still have to wait for one table and half hour for the other table! Thirdly, which was the worst, is the food is not nice as we usually have. I seriously think it is because of the overwhelming crowd that the kitchen tends to compromise a little bit. Usually, the dishes are excellent and we just couldn't get enough of it but this time round, I have to say it is not quite as perfect. Oh, don't get me wrong, food is still good but compared to the usual times that we had it, it is just not as satisfying. I guess I need to go back again soon to rectify this dissatisfaction!

Restoran Tian Tian Lai
21-F, Jalan Pasar,
Pudu
55100 Kuala Lumpur
(behind the Pudu Post Office)
Non-Halal

Tel: 03 - 012 - 657 5445


**Disclaimer: Everyone has different taste buds so dun blame me if you want to try based on MY opinion and it is not good. I would also love it if someone pays me to write this review but sadly no, am writing this because I am procrastinating work. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment