Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tamarind Hill @ Jalan Sultan Ismail

Have to say that I have been REALLY bad at keeping this blog. I have uploaded these pictures a long time ago but I really have no words. Longer I dragged, the more I loss I am for words......sigh......really donno how long I will keep this up. As I was telling my sisters, I am probably gonna relegate to just putting up the pictures, with just "good", "no good", "must try", "don't try".........will see......

I would like to elaborate on my visit to Tamarind Hill but it was so long ago that I really can't recall much except that the restaurant looks like a resort so it was a very nice environment to take your meals.

I think they offer a very good selection for set lunch but my friend wanted to have the ala carte so I did not get the chance to try, maybe next time as I thought the prices was quite reasonable for what they were offering in such a nice place.


The unique decor of the restaurant


I love the nice balinese outdoor area........as if I am in a resort


Tom Yum with prawn

All my friend wanted was this tom yum soup. I have to say it was rather delicious and not very spicy. I cannot take spicy food so this was more my cup of tea rather than the really spicy ones that are offered elsewhere. My only complaint.......it's too little! Three of us shared one bowl and I think I only have maximum three to four spoonfuls of it!

Stir Fried Broccoli


Minced Chicken with Basil




My aftermeal coffee with black sticky rice desserts

The broccoli was normal but the minced chicken with basil is quite tasty, fantastic with rice! Had the black sticky rice with mango for desserts but not very fantastic so I don't recommend it.

Tamarind Hill
9, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur

Pork Free

Tel: 03- 2148 3200


**Disclaimer: Everyone has different taste buds so dun blame me if you want to try based on MY opinion and it is not good. I would also love it if someone pays me to write this review but sadly no, am writing this because I am procrastinating work. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment