Monday, July 6, 2009

Bermuda & Onion

My friends have wanted to go B&O for desserts because as they proclaimed, "B&O has the best chocolate ice cream in town!" So, off we went.


Chocolate Fondant with ice cream

I do not know why this is called the chocolate fondant but it is absolutely delicious! The chocolate sauce just oozed out after you cut it.......yum........and the cake is soft and moist, perfect!

Banana Spilt

We ordered the banana spilt with ALL three scoops of chocolate ice cream. It was rather surprising that they actually allowed us to change all the flavours to just chocolate as some places just refused to. Anyway, I donno about the "Best chocolate ice cream in town" but the chocolate ice cream here is really good. It is rather bittersweet, something that I like. Come to think of it, the Haagen Dazs Belgian chocolate is quite similar to that too. Check it out and tell me what you think.

I have always wanted to come check out B&O since they opened but never really got the chance. I guess I will have to come back again to try out their mains.


Bermuda & Onion

no. 41 Changkat Bukit Bintang,
50200 Kuala Lumpur

Non-Halal

Tel: 03-2145 8333

**Disclaimer: Everyone has different taste buds so dun blame me if you want to try based on MY opinion and it is not good. I would also love it if someone pays me to write this review but sadly no, am writing this because I am procrastinating work. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment