Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dien Xian Er, Singapore

I have to apologise for the loooooooonnnnnnggggggg disappearance. I have actually uploaded these pictures a long time ago but was just too lazy to blog about it. Then, when I was finally ready to do it, I dropped my brand new phone into a bucket of water and that had killed ALL mood to do anything and blogging was defnitely the LAST thing on my mind. Sigh.......have been having a run of bad luck (also due to my own stupidity and clumsiness) lately so I just have no mood for a lot of things.

Anyway, am back again and hopefully I will be more consistent this time round! I took a trip down to Singapore last month for a few days to spend quality time with my sister and nephews. I have also managed to catch up with a few of my old school mates from high school so it was quite a good trip overall.

Oh, again I have to apologise. I have no descriptions for the pictures here because all the details were in my "swimming" phone. I can only tell you that if you ever were in Singapore, this is a good place to eat. They have quite a number of branches around Singapore, not just in Vivo City. You can always check out their website here to see where to go.










Dian Xiao Er
#02-137/8, Vivo City
Singapore
www.dianxiaoer.com.sg

Tel: +65- 6376 9786

**Disclaimer: Everyone has different taste buds so dun blame me if you want to try based on MY opinion and it is not good. I would also love it if someone pays me to write this review but sadly no, am writing this because I am procrastinating work. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment