Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bakerzin, Singapore

When Bakerzin was opened in KL, it was one of my favourite place to go for desserts. It is true that the prices are a little on the steep side but the quality of the food was really worth it! Sigh........but due to whatever reason (there were a number of reasons or rather rumors going around), they closed down ALL the branches!!! =( I was so disappointed but what can I do right? Even my sister in Singapore was disappointed because she thinks the ones in KL are better than the ones in Singapore(Bakerzin is originally from Singapore)! Well......I have never tried the ones in Singapore so I cannot judge until I have try. So, when I went down in August, my sister took me there for desserts. It was actually a good time to go in August because Singapore was celebrating National's Day and it was 50% off for all desserts in Bakerzin!


The Glossy magazine-like menu

Profiteroles with vanilla ice cream

Waffles with strawberry sauce and ice cream

Apple tart with vanilla ice cream

Bailey's Souffle

After trying all the above desserts, I do have to agree with my sister. The ones in KL are much, MUCH better than the ones in Singapore, especially the apple tart! Alas........it is closed here in KL so does not make difference even though it was better here.

Bakerzin #01-15/16/17, UE Shopping Mall Singapore www.bakerzin.com Tel: +65 - 6738 6992

**Disclaimer: Everyone has different taste buds so dun blame me if you want to try based on MY opinion and it is not good. I would also love it if someone pays me to write this review but sadly no, am writing this because I am procrastinating work. =P

2 comments:

  1. No laaaa, I only said the apple tart was nicer in KL, not ALL the desserts. The others are the same :)

    ReplyDelete