Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Diet

Have started to MIA again and I think this is going to be for some time since I have been on a diet recently. This diet consists of no (for me would be low rather than no) carbohydrates which means no rice, no noodles, no bread. Wah........talk about super difficult when I first started! I LOVE my rice, my noodles, my bread......basically my carbs! How like that??? Sigh....but I guess I have no choice since I have been putting on weight (a LOT of weight) since I moved back to Malaysia ten years ago. Really gotta suck it up and live with it!

Today is the start of third week since I have been on this no/low carb diet and I am slowly adjusting to it. Hopefully this works so I can look slim (er....maybe not slim but slimmer than now lah) and svelte for my sister's wedding next year!

1 comment: