Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mizu Japanese Restaurant @ BV1

First, I would like to apologise for the disappearance again. Friend was complaining the other day, "Eh, how come you always just post one and then disappear wan?" Yes yes, I do know my fault. I am terrible at this! A lot of times, I have actually assaulted my food before I realised; "S**t, I forgot to take pictures." Then if not, I forget to take the card of the restaurant and I would have no idea what the restaurant name is, the address and phone number of the place. If I actually did both, I would upload the pictures and just stare at my post or get distracted by the Bejeweled Blitz on FB. =P How lah, like that? For example, the post today; I have uploaded the photos awhile ago but just did not get to writing it. I took so long that I have forgotten what most of the things are so you just have to be contended with looking at the pictures. (^_^)


The Huge range of Wine Selection

The fine dining set

Super fresh sashimi....yum!

Japanese Cucumber with roe and mayo

This Japanese Cucumber with roe and mayo was recommended by the waitress I think. Something rather different but not exactly my cup of tea.

For the life of me, I cannot remember what that plate of crispy thinggi was. Was it squid? Hmmm....all I could remember was, it was super delicious!

Er.....some roll with avocado, not bad though


This, I remember. It is foi gras sushi roll. If you are a fan of foi gras, then you will like this.

I think this one is the pan fried roe on top of the sushi. I did not like this because my taste buds are not used to Japanese fine dining. =P



Overall, the food is quite good and service is excellent but SUPER expensive! But then, this is Japanese fine dining so I supposed I cannot complain much. I should know what I am getting myself into when I said yes to the dinner. Er....I probably will not go back unless someone else is buying. =P

Mizu Japanese Restaurant
F6, First Floor,

Bangsar Village 1,

Kuala Lumpur


Tel: 03- 2283 6988



**Disclaimer: Everyone has different taste buds so dun blame me if you want to try based on MY opinion and it is not good. I would also love it if someone pays me to write this review but sadly no, am writing this because I am procrastinating work. =P

1 comment:

  1. not a good time to read when i'm hungry! :(

    v

    ReplyDelete